Thursday, December 4, 2008

Laying it Out

I've decided since we are so far away from our friends and family, I wanted to create something so that they can stay in touch with us all. I'll let you become voyeurs in our lives. We're not a complicated family, but we do have a lot of fun, and we are always busy. I thoroughly enjoy looking at other people's family albums, so I assumed you probably do to. Although there aren't any pictures on our blog right now, there will be. Give it a little bit.

Now on to the good stuff...

In case you didn't know, we are officially West Virginians. That's right, we absolutely love it here. I honestly didn't think I would, but God had a little surprise in store for me. Josh works for Newpoint Gas Co. Midstream Division, and he works 5 days a week. For the most part, he's home by 5, and his schedule is ultra flexible. He always makes time to be with his family and to play a round of golf. He recently joined a band with his co-worker. I guess that makes me his groupie. He really enjoys it so far. I, work for, well, Josh. I stay home with Parker Joe. He just turned 2, and he is a HANDFUL!!! To say the least. Ask anyone, and they will surely back me up on that. I make sure we have clean socks and undies, and that there is dinner on the table by 7:00 -ish. Of course, I make sure that I get my Target fix at least 3-4 times a week. No, I don't always buy stuff, but I can look. And Parker Joe gets so excited when we get popcorn. We attend Bridgeport Church of Christ, where we have an awesome church family. We love them, and they love us. Unfortunately, we've made really really great friends. It's going to be so hard to leave when that day comes. Parker Joe is our 2 year old spitfire. He is so incredibly intelligent, it's scary! Too smart for his own good. We play, read, nap, and watch cartoons during the day. He remembers everyone and every place he's ever been. When we say our prayers at night, he does not leave a name out, and if we do, he reminds us. He talks in full sentences, and will tell you what he wants or doesn't want, and so forth.

Our life is full of daily chores, fun, and happiness, but we always have time for the One who gave us our breath, our Lord. He has blessed our family in so many aspects of our lives, and we are so very thankful for His love. Our Lord keeps us safe when we are cold in the dark. And now that we live in WV, being cold and in the dark happens more often!

We hope that his blog, finds everyone well and in good health. I will do my best to keep it up to date, and keep our family pictures readily available for your enjoyment!

Have a beautiful and blessed day,

The Wilsons

No comments: